Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i pwn u i --take away his mod status

4 posters

Go down

i pwn u i  --take away his mod status Empty i pwn u i --take away his mod status

Post  WarmYogurt Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 am

i pwn u i  --take away his mod status 28477014so1
this kid has been teaming me and others at ::pk for so long and we are sick of it, he is useing black gloves and the meat tenderizer and keeps killing everyone and then kicks people so we cant loot our stuff after he breaks all the rules
here is a screenie of him telling people to team me.. i thought mods were supposed to follow the rules, not break them and encourage others to break them...
"Idc ill do what i want when no admins are on" he said to me when i told him to stop or he'll get banned... then he kicked me and he keeps kicking everyone for no reason...

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

i pwn u i  --take away his mod status Empty Re: i pwn u i --take away his mod status

Post  zykev2 Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:58 am

yea im a witness he has done that alot in the past
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

i pwn u i  --take away his mod status Empty Re: i pwn u i --take away his mod status

Post  norhe Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 am

he demoded.
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:04 pm

So un Norhe is there staff position open now cause I wanna apply for it Very Happy
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum