Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!)

5 posters

Go down

I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!) Empty I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!)

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 am

Well I decided to get ona t night one day and you wouldn't beleive the chaos fake mod jolt's people teaming and lotting at pk and so I thought I would take the names of the biggest ones:

Slipxitxin, he rushed me was fully ivisible i couldnt even see his name and he teamed I couldnt get screenshot cause I couldnt see his name and he looted
Barrage, he used shadow barrage tons rushed,looted, and teamed also much more from this person
Killerpo50 he teleotehred me whle pking, told people to type in ::Noclip saying it would get them 999m and got invisible and fought people like that

Those are main ones but I wil be sure to add more later if I find any
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!) Empty Re: I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!)

Post  Oops o w n t Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Doesnt ::Noclip auto ip ban you? Suspect
Oops o w n t
Oops o w n t

Back to top Go down

I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!) Empty Re: I pk I's reports ( tons of them overnight tons!)

Post  Mod Brandon™ Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Yes.
Mod Brandon™
Mod Brandon™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:29 pm

I Saw it Aswell.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:13 pm

0ops o w n t wrote:Doesnt ::Noclip auto ip ban you? Suspect

Yes but that man was telling people to type it and that it got them 999m so they did and got banned.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 am

i would ban these peeps if i could get on server:(
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:13 pm

What's the problem with you getting on server Norhe maybe I could help I have had ton's of problem's getting silab started
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum