Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin

+3
i pk i
I obbymaul I
jessi
7 posters

Go down

barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin Empty barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin

Post  jessi Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:50 am

barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin 91943634kr8.th

they killed me and i told them they cant use blk gloves then they went invisible and atted others i couldn't even click there names when they were invisible

on the left is kingofsokova, right is barrage

(click picture to get better image)
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin Empty Re: barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin

Post  I obbymaul I Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 pm

yes, and they teamed me in ::pk
so: kingofkosova Barrage I Pain I The god Ii w00d m14str or something, teamed me

I obbymaul I

Back to top Go down

barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin Empty Re: barrage and kingofsokova using blk gloves when they aren't mod/admin

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:16 pm

Yes and don't forgot slipxitxin
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  i own u i Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:59 pm

theese will be dealt with ty for the proof and king give me the black gloves but i see hes using so banned Razz
i own u i
i own u i

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:02 pm

tyvm
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  i own u i Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:04 pm

np
i own u i
i own u i

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Brandon™ Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Oh, Realy? Hey come Y E M and more letters has black gloves? mhm...?

She Pk's with them all the time and she is'nt banned.

Mhm... Sound's So Unfair.

~Brandon lol!
Mod Brandon™
Mod Brandon™

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Ya I got a screenshot I will try uploading soon!
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  i own u i Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:15 pm

ty for this i will get straight to the ppl wen im online
i own u i
i own u i

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:59 am

ill ban them all. i gave kosava a warning i guess he jsut doesnt follow my warnings. and i took his stuff .
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:09 pm

king of sokova still uses blk gloves... he killed me at pk today and then kept rushing do something???
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:57 pm

Repercussions need to be taken.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down