Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring

5 posters

Go down

i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring Empty i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring

Post  joshyc5 Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:56 pm

i quit, everybody sucks on here, even mod jolt, he dosnt do anything, bad staff, a bad comminuty, norhe is a kiss ass suck up like mod jolt and anx zinty, ban me i dont care, i got my onw server, with over 140 ppl regestered, you on the other hand, are all bad ass suckups that have no life and spend all the time on the computer, so i dont care if i get banned, i wan tto leave, because your all kiss asses! bye suckers!

joshyc5

Back to top Go down

i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring Empty Re: i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring

Post  Sythe Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 pm

joshyc5 wrote:i quit, everybody sucks on here, even mod jolt, he dosnt do anything, bad staff, a bad comminuty, norhe is a kiss ass suck up like mod jolt and anx zinty, ban me i dont care, i got my onw server, with over 140 ppl regestered, you on the other hand, are all bad ass suckups that have no life and spend all the time on the computer, so i dont care if i get banned, i wan tto leave, because your all kiss asses! bye suckers!

"Bye suckers!" Lol, Are you above the age limit of thirteen?

Sythe

Back to top Go down

i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring Empty Re: i quit, bad staff, nothing to do, boring

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Don't think so, this idiot's the nerd he has his own server made and calling us nerds you are the nerd here!
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:19 am

joshyc5 wrote:i quit, everybody sucks on here, even mod jolt, he dosnt do anything, bad staff, a bad comminuty, norhe is a kiss ass suck up like mod jolt and anx zinty, ban me i dont care, i got my onw server, with over 140 ppl regestered, you on the other hand, are all bad ass suckups that have no life and spend all the time on the computer, so i dont care if i get banned, i wan tto leave, because your all kiss asses! bye suckers!

I want to see your server that you made in like 2 days that already has 140 people on it... (actual) playing people. I will burn my computer if you do...
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:21 am

yea the staff is bad seeing HOW I'M NOT MOD ANYMORE still ticks me of to this day

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum