Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players Framing Me.

5 posters

Go down

Players Framing Me. Empty Players Framing Me.

Post  Oops o w n t Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:43 am

Ok so this is it. Rukan READ THIS! SO! Jessi is pking Quest Point capes and then dupeing them. He dropped black gloves on my kill and screenied. He has atleast 5 pairs. He needs a ban. He teams, dupes, and steals capes.

Next person is Eat Maul He has multible accounts and you need to ban them all. He vengs people when there fighting and says: "Lol! it was just a veng" and then loots it. They both are rule breakers and need bans. They use alot of censor breaking too. Rukan, Norhe, Evil and Jolt if they say anything, there trying to get me banned. Ive told them its rule breaking. Ive killed them both. They want me gone.

Help Me.

Im tired of them. You can ask any one who was at ::pk. If you want witnesses ask Fr0z3n T34rs. He'll tell you of more people.

(Remeber its not to hard to edit a picture.)
Oops o w n t
Oops o w n t

Back to top Go down

Players Framing Me. Empty Re: Players Framing Me.

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:27 am

Oops o w n t wrote:Ok so this is it. Rukan READ THIS! SO! Jessi is pking Quest Point capes and then dupeing them. He dropped black gloves on my kill and screenied. He has atleast 5 pairs. He needs a ban. He teams, dupes, and steals capes.

Next person is Eat Maul He has multible accounts and you need to ban them all. He vengs people when there fighting and says: "Lol! it was just a veng" and then loots it. They both are rule breakers and need bans. They use alot of censor breaking too. Rukan, Norhe, Evil and Jolt if they say anything, there trying to get me banned. Ive told them its rule breaking. Ive killed them both. They want me gone.

Help Me.

Im tired of them. You can ask any one who was at ::pk. If you want witnesses ask Fr0z3n T34rs. He'll tell you of more people.

Nice nice, the things is, you have a witness that was not even there ? nice, he's your friend and vouching a fake lie? He came up me and asked me if you were being framed, I told him no, you told him a lie, And There's proof he wasn't there. Neither of them need to team, Look at us when w e pk , do we ever lose fights? No. You guessed the screenie all wrong buddy, I got you WEARING THEM. I don't even know how to duplicate, but Jessi is rich anyways, it doesn't take much to make gold. You've killed them both ? Do you know what you're saying kid, They BOTH have killed you around 6 times tonight, Stop lying, Your done. I guarentee they'll own You , but thats not the topic here. Your whole post is a lie.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Brandon™ Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Dude, 0ops O W N T Is telling the truth.

I saw Eat mual and someone else fighting him and had blk gloves when ever admin or mod come around he changes into barrows or when your about to die they drop them. I've Fought Those two on Both of my Accounts and they Both have blk Glove's. If i can get a Screen Shot and learn how to, I'll be glad to have proof That their framing 0ops O W N T.

- Mod Brandon/ Faded Ending.
Mod Brandon™
Mod Brandon™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Mod Brandon/ Faded Ending wrote:Dude, 0ops O W N T Is telling the truth.

I saw Eat mual and someone else fighting him and had blk gloves when ever admin or mod come around he changes into barrows or when your about to die they drop them. I've Fought Those two on Both of my Accounts and they Both have blk Glove's. If i can get a Screen Shot and learn how to, I'll be glad to have proof That their framing 0ops O W N T.

- Mod Brandon/ Faded Ending.

Oh Do you well look at the pic I took of him using them. Mod Brandon, If you're against Eat Maul, and Jessi, You're against me , WarmYogurt, Kiba, Raffi V R4gr, and tons of others. We will all vouch for each other.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Responsibility is one lesson Oops O W N T needs to learn, He is obviously not mature enough to follow the rules of this server. He is lying about everything he is saying. Yes, I do want him banned. Obviously. He uses BLACK GLOVES and thinks he's the best pker, and thinks he will get away with it - no it won't happen , and Oops O W N T . Stop crying to admins, I have a solid proof pic of you using them when fighting Jessi. And aswell as that , Jessi and I have NEVER lied about occurances. WE will admit our doings, and we always have reasons why we do what we do. You've never killed any of us, You WANT US GONE . Look at our pk points and look at yours. Its one more obvious thing. The only people at pk were Jessi , You , Shadowpkr, and two people fighting, Which they couldn't see the fight anyways. If you look at the pic, Jessi is CLEARLY using barrows, You are BLUNTLY using black gloves. Jessi even says it in the pic. Stop getting your friends to "Witness" for you when they did not even see it. Everyone steals capes , get over it. Your just crying because you died.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:22 pm

No pic... no proof... i would think people would know that by now Oops is just making it all up probably. i could make a thread just as convincing

Oops Ownt tried to glowing dagger me!!!!! he also said that all admins and mods are idiots and that he is going to hack everyone!! but when mods are around he sucks up! he also teams at ::pk AND he is mean to his mom(asshole)! = a bad person irl

Last edited by WarmYogurt on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  rukan23 Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:26 pm

no proof jessi is my good friend and i trust him more then u unfortunately i need screenie nothing will happen to jessi cus theres no proof of duping or anything of the sort

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  Oops o w n t Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:04 pm

Well then im sorry Joltscapev2. Im tired of pking with losers. All they do is try to put me down. They use mod items to pk. Raffi, Maul , Jessi , Warm and Unjudge you finnally all did it. GRATZ!!!! You made me quit a server. Just remember. Its sad when you have to cheat, to win.

Good Bye JoltScapeV2.
Oops o w n t
Oops o w n t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:54 pm

Oops o w n t wrote:Well then im sorry Joltscapev2. Im tired of pking with losers. All they do is try to put me down. They use mod items to pk. Raffi, Maul , Jessi , Warm and Unjudge you finnally all did it. GRATZ!!!! You made me quit a server. Just remember. Its sad when you have to cheat, to win.

Good Bye JoltScapeV2.

Cheat to win , Excuse fucking me? Dude We're the best pkers on the server, hop off.( Raffi , Maul, Jessi, Unjudge, Rukan, Warm)

Sorry for my language.

Unjudgeable

Last edited by Sythe on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:58 pm

LYKE NOO PLS DONT LEAVE! EVERYONE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! OMG YOU REALLY MADE THE SERVER SO MUCH FUN@ YOU WERE ON SO MUCH TOO! PLS DONT LEAVE WE NEED YOU AND WILL MISS YOU!! WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU.... oh wait i lied

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum