Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This person edits a picture and tries reporting!

2 posters

Go down

This person edits a picture and tries reporting! Empty This person edits a picture and tries reporting!

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:38 am

This person just comes out of nowhere and tells me I have blk gloves anyone who has fought me knows I never hit above 50 or even at 50 most times but this person just wants me banned I guess she said she would reportbutI got get pm of admitting she edited it!

This person edits a picture and tries reporting! Glovesbu8

Plz Ip bann her if she does this to me for no reason she would acuse someone she hated more even worst!
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

This person edits a picture and tries reporting! Empty Re: This person edits a picture and tries reporting!

Post  Sythe Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Simmer Down - Lol, You won't get banned, I'm talking to admins about this issue..Black gloves are going to be deleted probably.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

This person edits a picture and tries reporting! Empty Re: This person edits a picture and tries reporting!

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Lol I was never scared of being banned because everyone I fought knows I only hit 50 at max which I usually don't but I had people that accuse that makes me so angry!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum