Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF -

+2
jessi
Sythe
6 posters

Go down

Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF - Empty Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF -

Post  Sythe Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:27 pm

As legit as I am , this is as legit as it gets.

Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF - Cyaaqs2
Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF - Cyaaqs2.b7a07f2350

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF - Empty Re: Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF -

Post  jessi Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:30 pm

lmao thats perfect evidence lol

posted by jessi =]
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF - Empty Re: Two Admin Item Users - FULL PROOF -

Post  WarmYogurt Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:41 pm

I am not the type of person who does bad things, nor do i support the doing of bad things. That is why i am astounded that i ever made aquaintences with such rule breakers that these two people blatantly portray themselves as. I am truley grieved to know that i used to count these two players, nay humanbeings as friends of mine after such a travesty and disregard for the rules of joltscape. The rules are its most fundamental aspect and they are there to preserve the saftey and dignity of all jolt players everywhere; and contrary to popular belief rule breaking is not acceptable. In the thriving society that we are emersed in today there is no room for people of this nature, that is why i suggest that the 2 players in question be banned from the server; And recieve the death penalty.

-With Deepest Regards
Warmyogurt

PS: OWNED GTFO FAGGITS

Last edited by WarmYogurt on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:45 pm

warm for president!@!@!@@!@ or jolt president!@!@!@
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 pm

cyaa always rushes me and I am his team so it is bs and ilil always rushes other people so they break other rules too.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:55 pm

WarmYogurt wrote:I am not the type of person who does bad things, nor do i support the doing of bad things. That is why i am astounded that i ever made aquaintences with such rule breakers that these two people blatantly portray themselves as. I am truley grieved to know that i used to count these two players, nay humanbeings as friends of mine after such a travesty and disregard for the rules of joltscape. The rules are its most fundamental aspect and they are there to preserve the saftey and dignity of all jolt players everywhere and contrary to popular belief rule breaking is not acceptable. In the thriving society that we are emersed in today there is no room for people of this nature, that is why i suggest that the 2 players in question be banned from the server; And recieve the death penalty.

-With Deepest Regards
Warmyogurt

PS: OWNED GTFO FAGGITS

Well Spoken, Brother-dog.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Please take the most severe action against these perpetrators.

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  rukan23 Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 pm

did u guys ban cyaa ffs thats not cyaa the guy saying "Nah" is iloveyoulil look at chat

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:17 pm

rukan, lets play connect the colors, the red box around cyaa's character goes with the red box around cyaa's name in the top left corner. He is wearing black gloves.

The white arrow that points to iloveyoulil in the meat tenderizer goes with the white arrow that points to the chat box to show you that the "nah" comes from iloveyoulil's character

That is why the title of this thread is Two Admin Item Users

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  cyaa Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:40 pm

btw there infinty gloves and also i gave my black gloves to rukan i used black gloves on a person called famous 1nc but then i gave rukan because famous was realy annying me those r infinity

cyaa

Back to top Go down

Post  cyaa Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:45 pm

and also u can ask ruk if they wear infinity gloves and also i would never obey the rules and i pk i i rushed u aint team u nob ur allowed to do that at team and also i atted u because u wear being horible to me so stfu

cyaa

Back to top Go down

Post  cyaa Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm

oops i ment to say i will never not follow the rules lol sry

cyaa

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Dude you jsut triple posted....
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:43 pm

lol just reedit ur last post...
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:04 pm

cyaa wrote:and also u can ask ruk if they wear infinity gloves and also i would never obey the rules and i pk i i rushed u aint team u nob ur allowed to do that at team and also i atted u because u wear being horible to me so stfu

Infinity gloves are BLUISH PURPLE - THEY DO NOT LOOK BLACK IN ANY WAY. SHALL I ENLARGE THE PICTURE?

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Wtf I didnn't say sht bad to you, you just started attking me so you stfu
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Sythe wrote:Infinity gloves are BLUISH PURPLE - THEY DO NOT LOOK BLACK IN ANY WAY. SHALL I ENLARGE THE PICTURE?

Im going to have to agree with sythe on this one, infinity gloves look similar; but you can still tell the difference, and those are definitly black, no offense and you probably wont be banned for this anyway since its not that big of a deal.

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:27 am

I h8 that if me or someone else were seen we would be banned instantly I was muted for no reason before but him with gloves get's nothing....
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:10 pm

true.

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:11 am

i pk i wrote:I h8 that if me or someone else were seen we would be banned instantly I was muted for no reason before but him with gloves get's nothing....
probably so.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  WarmYogurt Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:33 pm

i agree sythe

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:37 pm

We get it you agree... and he is banned.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down