Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans321 for Admin/Mod! Please Vote Me!

2 posters

Go down

Titans321 for Admin/Mod!  Please Vote Me! Empty Titans321 for Admin/Mod! Please Vote Me!

Post  titans321 Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 am

Ingame name: titans321
How long have you been playing? About 2 weeks
Why do you think you deserve to be an admin or mod? I am very nice and friendly, I always talk to people, even random people, I show people dirrections, and I follow rules.
Do you have any experience of being an admin or mod on other servers? This is the only server I like so I have not played on other servers long enough to be a mod.
Do you abuse power? No, I do not. I am very fair and I'm always the same and act the same whether I am lvl 4 or lvl 126.
Do you think that you are responsible enough to be a mod or admin? Yes believe I am and I play JoltScape alot so I'll always be there to help people out.

Please vote titans321 for Admin/Mod!!! Your vote is GREATLY appreciated! afro
titans321
titans321

Back to top Go down

Titans321 for Admin/Mod!  Please Vote Me! Empty Re: Titans321 for Admin/Mod! Please Vote Me!

Post  titans321 Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:01 pm

Thanks for the votes guys... Sad
titans321
titans321

Back to top Go down

Titans321 for Admin/Mod!  Please Vote Me! Empty Re: Titans321 for Admin/Mod! Please Vote Me!

Post  i pk i Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Ok I will give you 1/3 rd of a refer lol sorry I would give you an entire one but it is just you are very new other people are still waiting in line.. sorry but hey you just need 4 2/3 more referals Very Happy Sad
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down