Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team?

+2
Anx Zietie
Gloriousfear
6 posters

Go down

Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team? Empty Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team?

Post  Gloriousfear Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 am

No poll anymore just support your opion on this

Last edited by Gloriousfear on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team? Empty Re: Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team?

Post  Anx Zietie Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:45 am

I for one, Do not like this idea.

Without mage. people can run from fights. and due to the fact that you cannot hit someone in motion. The fight could go on forever.
And if they don't continuously use bloodbarrage it is ok. One time is mostly all it takes for someone to mess up. and it takes different runes for bloodbarrage than ice, so thats just bs if they say that.

As an experianced pker, i would say, that Mage is key to pking.

If you want to ban mage from ::team, I could understand that. Mass spells are not neccessary there. But i believe in 1v1 combat, they should be allowed.

Anx Zietie

Back to top Go down

Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team? Empty Re: Do you think mage should be banned at PK not team?

Post  rukan23 Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:46 am

oh wow why dont u just fix the spells wow ur so dramatic lol just fix the freaking spells that hit multi or disable them its not that hard...... evil can do it but jolt and him r never on at the same time this problem will be fixed soon i guarantee it

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 am

you know wat ziety your right seeing how your the pk master and all without mage is ruins game... but you have to c my point a view you know how many pm's i get saying ****** USED BLOOD BARRAGE i have to stop what im doing and go to pk and tell him to stop and they kiss up and i give them warning. Next day same dam thing happens same dam person same dam 2nd warning i cant abuse powers or do anything im not admin cuz jolt and evil arnt on... im going to take down thread cuz i would only get like 5 refers

hope dere will b update

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:01 pm

atleasrt jsut take shadow blood and smoke away not ice
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  jkill Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:07 pm

yea y would u take ice away its not even multi

jkill

Back to top Go down

Post  i-dizzy-i Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:40 pm

omg why no mage... u cant servive without mage???? so u can tele from a fight mate this is the game.. so be it

Greetz
Dizzy--Pker
king
i-dizzy-i
i-dizzy-i

https://joltscapev2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:41 pm

lol we use those tabs.
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:00 pm

how do i remove this topic?

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down