Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to apply for mod or admin!

2 posters

Go down

I would like to apply for mod or admin! Empty I would like to apply for mod or admin!

Post  Dragoon1 Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:58 pm

My Ingame Name: Dragoon12205
How long I have been playing: Um, about a week
Why do I deserve a spot: I believe I deserve it cause I am a very helpful person and would do anything to help others
Do I have mod/admin experience: Yes I have, I am mod on 1 server and admin on another, the one im admin on I helped keep the server steady but it went down cause a hacker banned me and the owner
Do I abuse my power: No, I always inform other mods, admins, and owners about anything i would do, but if there is a hacker in site, i will ban, that is the only time i ban, and if user tells me to ban someone
Do I think I am responsible enough: Yes, I believe i can handle any tasks or problems thrown at me

I hope i get a spot, i will be a great mod/admin!!!
Cool

Dragoon1

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for mod or admin! Empty Re: I would like to apply for mod or admin!

Post  zykev2 Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:13 am

Sorry but voting is already in progress I don't think you can be added to the list. But of course that is up to Mod Jolt.

-Zyke13
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for mod or admin! Empty Re: I would like to apply for mod or admin!

Post  Mod Jolt Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:32 am

sorry, zyke is right, voting is already in progress...the elimination was earlyier this week
maybe next time bud...locked topic...
Mod Jolt
Mod Jolt
Admin

https://joltscapev2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down