Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING!

3 posters

Go down

VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING! Empty VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING!

Post  zykev2 Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:03 am

STORY:

Ok so today I guess alot of noobs who don't know the rules and do not listen come to the server and constantly rush, and team! on 1 occasion (i posted report) actually started hacking. So... I was pking not 10 minutes ago when this kid "conner" started rushing me. out of know where when I was on another screen he killed me right as i clicked back to joltscape and i saw his name. I went back and started arguing with him because he looted my stuff INCLUDING QUEST POINT CLAN CAPE! He wouldint give it back and he attacked me again and i tellyed. So i went back to pk with all my stuff on again and out of no where AGAIN 3RD TIME comes and kills me while i was taking screenie i got it but killed and LOOTED ME! MY QUEST CAPE AND ALL

THIS I HOPE WILL BE DEALT WITH

Witnesses-
Unjudgeable he was there atleast and must of saw the conversation
----------------

VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING! Moz-screenshotVERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING! Moz-screenshot-1VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING! Bannedqf1
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING! Empty Re: VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING!

Post  Sythe Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:09 am

Conner , And Tocute84, are the biggest looters in the server. I even said it in the pic, as I overheard the conversation.

Signed Unjudgeable

Sythe

Back to top Go down

VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING! Empty Re: VERY SICK OF THESE NOOBS TEAMING AND RUSHING!

Post  i pk i Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:03 am

Ill help you kill them zyke then loot!
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down