Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk

4 posters

Go down

[SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk Empty [SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk

Post  zykev2 Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:42 pm

purpose: to stop or help stop pking at ::pk

Problem:
Ok so ive grown real irritated with people teaming at ::pk and ive seen it all the time. I have been going to ::pk just for a fair fight since clans are always at team pk and its basically impossible to kill 5+ people on 1. But then these clans or even just a few people get together and just team up on people. So ive been teamed approximately 12 times. Now this is too much and I know some people even more so here's my idea.

Idea:
Have Mod Jolt higher a hidden Moderator or Administrator to just keep a eye on things specifically at ::pk this guy will deal with Reports of teaming and overlook picture's sent to him and even listen to the other side of the story the suspects side if its controversial. He will hang around the ::pk area and when he is not reports sent to him THAT HAVE picture's he will deal with accordingly that he sees fit.

Any Supporters? Or have any other suggestions to add to this?

-Zyke13

SUPPORTERS
1) Zyke13
2) norhe
3) Jkill
4)
5)
6)
7)

At 10+ i will show to mod jolt and suggest strongly that this made affective.

Last edited by zyke13 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk

Post  norhe Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 pm

well i keep it in control. thoo i cant sometimes when im gone at ::team. thats why people would yell that someone is teaming. when i get their, they alrready left. if i ever get admin, ill aks for hidden instead Wink
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] To: Stop or decrease teaming at ::Pk

Post  jkill Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:47 pm

not a bad i dea

jkill

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 pm

thank you do you support?
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 pm

jkill suppoets. i guess i support too. thoo i hang around there a lot.
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 pm

yea i do too but what this topic is really about is that even though there is alot of proof not really any action is being taken. So this is to help
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:13 pm

i do not agree with this because that person just has to sit there and watch and waste his time. pm or yell that so and so is teaming i ALWAYS come to stop it. now wat jolt could do is move pk to edgeville so u can only 1 on 1 there

-mod gloriousfear

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:17 pm

no if you read carefully the person pk's there and CAN spend time there he can still play the game just if there's a report he can deal with it then or later so its just like playing regularly just you deal with "cases"
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down