Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

+3
rukan23
i pk i
jessi
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here Empty NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

Post  jessi Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Jessi = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 5d0vx4
Norhe = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here Smalow
I Pk I = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2dikc90
Unjudge = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2e1eu78
Rukan = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 30lcaid

This Thread Was posted by NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2q1ci9c
This Thread was posted For " Rememborance" Purposes So no one
Will Forget THier Banner. Byes :]
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here Empty Re: NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

Post  jessi Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Dont Bitch On my Thread Please i already Have 2 Other THreads that are in first place
For having the most posts Do it on that Thread not this one. This Thread is just for rememborance purposes. So we all can remember the good old days Smile

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here Empty Re: NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Still got the funny Very Happy
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Lol, Whatsz Uhp i Pk i You own any people at ::pk?

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  rukan23 Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 pm

yea ur staying iped l0l......

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:59 pm

haha, Not that Funny aht All. But hey you tried.
Why arent you usinq yur banner? it fits you perfectly

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  rukan23 Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:09 pm

mmm u actually think ur gonna get un iped dont u u must not have any life at all u got iped and ur still here l0l.... and ur gonna stay iped

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  its 17 ghosts Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:12 pm

rukan u better stfu or im gonna get u demoted down to reg player and have ur acc reset totaly where u cant type ::starter again so shut ur mouth

its 17 ghosts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:13 pm

rukan23 wrote:mmm u actually think ur gonna get un iped dont u u must not have any life at all u got iped and ur still here l0l.... and ur gonna stay iped

Yeah , He obviously has no life, he's staying to flame on forums , where everyone hates him. He obviously has nothing better to do, or no one likes him , else he would be gone by now. Sad.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:13 pm

I killed ban my noob he was hardest I fought in a while had admin items and invisible, don't worry I returned them to norhe/ghost or to you rukan not sure.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm

its 17 ghosts wrote:rukan u better stfu or im gonna get u demoted down to reg player and have ur acc reset totaly where u cant type ::starter again so shut ur mouth

You're a mod , Rukan is an Admin, Shut up bitch. This server is dead without him, You're a joke anyways, I don't even know why you're a mod.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  its 17 ghosts Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm

i think me i cant remember i got 7 tenders and 7 gloves lol i cant remember who all gave to me

its 17 ghosts

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:17 pm

Man there is no need for t.v. with a great forum like this with the cussing and the hating, can we move on to fighting? Just kidding , about the no need for t.v. part not the fighting! Very Happy
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  its 17 ghosts Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 pm

lol ur funny i pk i and is the server down i cant get on?

its 17 ghosts

Back to top Go down

Post  rukan23 Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 pm

its 17 ghosts wrote:rukan u better stfu or im gonna get u demoted down to reg player and have ur acc reset totaly where u cant type ::starter again so shut ur mouth
im so afraid of a mod who hasnt done anything to help the server ur so scary........like unjudge said im admin ur mod and evil agrees with me on this evils the one who ip banned him so hes not gettin un iped Wink

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  its 17 ghosts Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:22 pm

kk im sorry for blowing up rukan23 lol i just blow up some times and soz rock and i have done alot

its 17 ghosts

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Ya ghost its down
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:25 pm

rukan23 wrote:
im so afraid of a mod who hasnt done anything to help the server ur so scary........like unjudge said im admin ur mod and evil agrees with me on this evils the one who ip banned him so hes not gettin un iped Wink

Good to hear, Now we need someone to ban him from the forums.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  its 17 ghosts Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:27 pm

me wtf ? and thx pk

its 17 ghosts

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:28 pm

what?

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here Smalow
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 pm

jessi wrote:Jessi = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 5d0vx4
Norhe = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here Smalow
I Pk I = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2dikc90
Unjudge = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2e1eu78
Rukan = NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 30lcaid

This Thread Was posted by NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here 2q1ci9c
This Thread was posted For " Rememborance" Purposes So no one
Will Forget THier Banner. Byes :]

That's not a banner, it's a font with color.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:30 pm

They want ghost out it is a sad but on the bright side all of you will be gone and I will be a rich mod with hot girls Very Happy ok maybe not.... Evil or Very Mad Btw I am noob at this site's sig's so how do I put it as my sig?
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:34 pm

its not jsut a banner with letters its my banner with letters.
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 am

can u hook me up with 1?

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:38 am

dam who knew that 1 guy cud cause so much drama

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next