Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

+3
rukan23
i pk i
jessi
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here - Page 2 Empty Re: NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

Post  its 17 ghosts Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 am

lol lol!

its 17 ghosts

Back to top Go down

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here - Page 2 Empty Re: NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here

Post  jessi Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Glorious Fear Do you want me to make you one??
Has Anyone missed me since i been gone!?? Very Happy

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here - Page 2 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Ya kinda wanted to fight you again, btw I am admin now Very Happy!!!
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Reallyyyy Lol Nice Hope that Goodbye letter i made,
Made them change thier minds and make you one. :]
is joltscape v3 out yet? or is it still v2?

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here - Page 2 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  norhe Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:11 pm

v3 is out. joltscapev2.no-ip.biz
norhe
norhe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:53 pm

JESSI HOOK ME UP WITH A BANNER pirat

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:15 am

Ihtsz ROCKY!!!!!! if you see the banner that says Rocky than ihtsz Rocky not jessi..
what color and what do you want it so say,

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 pm

im sorry rocky i want it to say "glorious"
without quotes tho and i want it to be like dark red with somewat of a black outline Very Happy

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:47 pm

GLORIOUS YOUR BANNER IS THIS!! Very Happy

NORHE, I Pk I, Jessi, Rukan, ANd UNJUDGE] If you Forgot Yur banners they are Here - Page 2 Jre1hs
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:38 am

thats pretty raw Smile

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:24 pm

You Like it?

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2