Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

+3
zykev2
i pk i
jessi
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P Empty Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  jessi Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:50 pm

I Think im officially Donee, Sick of Nubs Cryinq Cuz they suck and are sore losersz cant you learn that its a Fuckinq Game Godam. Yes i am Flarinq Dont Post replays sayinq stop flaminq i really dont care.rukan can go fuck Himself Yeahp Thats What the lil Voice inside my head isz Sayinq. Norhe Was Pretty Cool. He helped me With Shit and alwaysz listened Unlike Rukan, Yu no the one who doesnt listen to Shitt i say. Then theres 17 Ghosts You were mad cool Lmfao. Alwaysz Testinq Eachother, And learninq how all tha nubs be glitchinq. And theresz Jessi tha Fuckerr Who taught me how to Combo And str8 Up Merk People and Put them in thier Places. I think i got about 500-600 pk points in 3 daysz thats pretty Damn Good. Lastly Is I Pk I That Nigga Alwaysz Made me Feel like everythinq was all Good Soudns gay But W/e Everytime sumthinq happend he'd Reply to it So YOU BETTER MAKE THAT KID ADMIN OR MOD ATLEAST HE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE OF YU GUYSZ EASILY.I guessz This isz My good bye letter To Everyone Besidesz The Cryinq queersz like Rukan and Unjudge.. Unjudge get yur shit str8 i venged you playinq around yu got serious and pmsed on Famous Then Famous Merked Yur ass. The you cryed like a bitch ( as usual ) to a admin wen i did Nothinq. And got me banned. On Both accounts. Rukan Banned me wen we were "talkinq" Because yur stupid ass hit me and i fuckinq Scraped yur ass with my combo. isnt that called a Rush "hittinq me without askinq?" yu never said sorry, Rukan was standing no more than a square away and no what he did he banned me for killinq yu WHEN YOU WERE HITTING ME. he said theres a difference he hit you and you killed him. No shit if yu banned him wen he rushed me like yu were supposed to that wouldnt of happend. Not my fault i comboed his ass so fast he couldnt get a 2nd Hit me. There is a tenderiszer and blk gloves on Eat maul... and ye. i Think im aobut done with this thread. Pce Out Everyone cept for the little faggets who Cry :]
P.S. Norhe yur banner thing is below this. Click the link and save to pictures, then go to Tinypic.com and upload it for the code. Its the second Code down wen it finishes uploadin.

https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/smalow.jpg[/IMG] = Norhe's

OH YEA RUKAN I MADE YOU ONE TO.. ITS POSTED BELOW HOPE YOU LIKE IT pirat
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P Sp9mp4

Thisz Was Posted By Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2q1ci9c DONT BLAME JESSI

BYES BYES EVERYONE.
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P Empty Re: Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  i pk i Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

WOW!!! I am amazed by this good bye letter but stay around till joltcapev3 though change user's or those people will come to kill around it might be good think about it.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P Empty Re: Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:06 am

Nice letter lol... well cya
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 am

Stop flaming kid, the thing is your done. Get over it, I'm obviously a better pker than you, I've killed you so many times. You will never reach my level, Look at your spelling, You won't even make it passed 8th grade math.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:26 am

Sythe i gotta say im amazed at how much of a retard you are. 8th grade MATH wen its a letter; using letters not numbers and you have only probly beat me about 2 or 3 times nd that was wen i first joined notice how your the only one on this thread who is cryinq. Maybe you should stop letting yur period get the best of you. And accept the face i dont care if you were better. Even though yu probly weren't becuz for the 3 days i was playinq i no people Knew who i was. Some people wen i asked to fight they said No yur to good, bet no one said that to you, i alwaysz TOok Yur challendge and won. The only time you won was wen i first joined and jessi asked you if i can combo on yu to learn it. Think your soo tough over a video game. Im not quitinq cuz (YOU) think your better than me im quittinq Becuz of yur cryinq, maybe yu should learn to , Fight yur own battles and not ask a Admin or Mod to do it for you. Ye maybe sometimes yu need thier help wen they are cheatersz But me i was alwaysz legit never used gloves or Tender. Ask Norhe And 17 Ghosts i gave them both about 4 tenders and black Gloves Each. SO STFU FAGGET. I BEEN WAITINq FOR YOU TO REPLY SO I CAN MAKE YOU A BANNER ALSO. HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2lk5s0g

POSTED BY Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:09 am

jessi wrote:Sythe i gotta say im amazed at how much of a retard you are. 8th grade MATH wen its a letter; using letters not numbers and you have only probly beat me about 2 or 3 times nd that was wen i first joined notice how your the only one on this thread who is cryinq. Maybe you should stop letting yur period get the best of you. And accept the face i dont care if you were better. Even though yu probly weren't becuz for the 3 days i was playinq i no people Knew who i was. Some people wen i asked to fight they said No yur to good, bet no one said that to you, i alwaysz TOok Yur challendge and won. The only time you won was wen i first joined and jessi asked you if i can combo on yu to learn it. Think your soo tough over a video game. Im not quitinq cuz (YOU) think your better than me im quittinq Becuz of yur cryinq, maybe yu should learn to , Fight yur own battles and not ask a Admin or Mod to do it for you. Ye maybe sometimes yu need thier help wen they are cheatersz But me i was alwaysz legit never used gloves or Tender. Ask Norhe And 17 Ghosts i gave them both about 4 tenders and black Gloves Each. SO STFU FAGGET. I BEEN WAITINq FOR YOU TO REPLY SO I CAN MAKE YOU A BANNER ALSO. HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2lk5s0g

POSTED BY Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2q1ci9c

That's not even a banner, It's just writing with a font and color, Are you stupid?
You have no idea what a real banner is, Check this one I've made for mates.
I'll post it after I'm done typing. Seriously kid I've killed you way too many times, I have gained x5 the pkpoints you have, that obviously says something, Get over the fact people will be better than you, You're not even Jessi, You don't even have your own accounts, Your a joke. I won't waste my time talking to some kid who cannot even get past 8th grade english. and you spelled Faggot wrong. Good job. I don't think I'm tough over a video game, You're the one spamming and flaming his ass off leaving the server because someone has outwitted you. I can easily fight my own battles, and when I do you cry. As far as admin items, I had caught several people using Glowing Daggers, You WEREN'T even around since then. You didn't win shit from me son. Dude several rank me AMONG THE TOP PKERS IN THE SERVER. You're a joke, They don't know you, It's jessi, the real owner of the account that they know. Stop trying to act cool, No one likes you, no one. The only person who I know that does is Jessi, You're lucky he defends you, Everyone makes fun of you on Teamspeak, all of my friends, You're just some fourteen year old joke. You must be mental in real life, cutting yourself when you die. Just get over it, People will be better than you. You're a joke, and I'll kill you as many times as it takes for you too know it.
Here's a real banner son.
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P Gskopo6

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 am

Ok Before you Go all Emo And Cut yurself in tha Corner, YOU said this exact Line
"I had caught several people using Glowing Daggers, You WEREN'T even around since then"
HEY DUMBASS you said you have 5x the pk points i do and that is false in every which way. REMember i been playinq for 3 Days not even and you been playinq since like april 12th So dont Fuckinq Say you are better than me i got 500-600 Pk poinst you got 1.2 Thats only 2 times my points you have been playinq for a week lonqer if i had that week i can probly school Yur ass to Kindergarden Dont you try to Make comebacksz Aht me cuz ill Sink yur ass, Yu also said i cant even make my own accsz. You sped. eat maul.... is my acc so why dont yu get yur facts straight again. I also noticed yu corrected my spellinq on faggot, My bad i didnt no you got so offended wen i spelled that Wronq, Dont go all Gay and hop on my nutsz like yu do to Rukan Dude. Fuck off Plenty of the idk 20 people on joltscape no me Wonder Why i put Rocky In every Fuckinq Tag. Jessi Plays on Q Q Tw1n Q Q now buddy so why dont you shut tha Fuck Up and dont say i cant get past 8th grade english Fuck Tard, Becuz Unlike Jessi im passinq the 8th grade. Jessi has all F/As'z for all 3 terms No offense Jessi lol. So Why dont you Go Pms on another kid you Lil Fruitcake, So Bitch Hop off my Nutsz. and no offense i wouldnt want to be jessi. Im my own person. Jessi made the eat maul.... acc for me and got me 99str and mage thats it i got the pk points. And why dont yu get some fresh Air. seems to me liek yur not gettinq ne. Heres a picturee of what i think you look like.
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P Ofaat2 = UNJUDGE

below is = Me Rocky
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2gxqvlx

Last edited by jessi on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:36 am

For one, You have no idea what I look like in real life, so stop assuming kid, Your obviously like thirteen or younger, googling images of what you think I look like, I'm sure you'll be banned again sometime . Don't worry , I'll make sure of it.

Thats only 2 times my points we are in Fuckinq 12th you have been playinq for a week lonqer if i had that week i can probly school Yur ass to Kindergarden Dont you try to Make comebacksz Aht me cuz ill Sink yur ass, Yu also said i cant even make my own accsz. You sped. eat maul.... is my acc so why dont yu get yur facts straight again. I also noticed yu corrected my spellinq on faggot, My bad i didnt no you got so offended wen i spelled that Wronq, Dont go all Gay and hop on my nutsz like yu do to Rukan Dude. Fuck off Plenty of the idk 20 people on joltscape no me Wonder Why i put Rocky In every Fuckinq Tag. Jessi Plays on Q Q Tw1n Q Q now buddy so why dont you shut tha Fuck Up and dont say i cant get past 8th grade english Fuck Tard, Becuz Unlike Jessi im passinq the 8th grade. Jessi has all F/As'z for all 3 terms No offense Jessi lol.
Nice contradicting yourself, Lies. You really are actually in like seventh grade. You're going to get banned , and Jessi's account is going to because you're an idiot who cannot control himself on the forums.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 am

Hey Jew tard Jessi Lives behind me even ask him im in 8th grade Nub. thats a pic of me holdinq up my ballsz Very Happy so stopp tryinq to make yur emo ass feel gud by sayinq thats not me. Yu canthide the truth that you have no friends besides tha pixels that yur playinq with on the screen. cant wait to see what you grow up to me yur name is going to be
Unjudgeable The Pixel Fucker. See that Picture to tha left of Stewie that hand is goinq to be yur face, once i tbag Yur ass, i aleady been banned liek 2342389 times now. you act like im gettinq hurt in real life. " owww stop banninq me it burnsz. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I REALLY DONTTT CARE.

Last edited by jessi on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:47 am

lol Smile ok that was kinda funny ^
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:48 am

Lmao :] Thanksz Razz

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2q1ci9c

Last edited by jessi on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 am

You bet. Keep flaming.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:52 am

Whatsz A matter run outaa thinqs to say like a said Dont Fuck With me cuz ill SInk yur ass and thats exactly what i did, Well While Yur off Hanginq On Rukansz Ball sack. Chewin on his pubes ill bee Out,I think yu need to set a lococation. yu no like how i live in Revere Yoursz Can say In "Rukansz Pants Razz" exactly like that. Welpsz Catch ya later Pixel Fucker

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 2q1ci9c

Last edited by jessi on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:52 am

Can't wait till your banned.

Last edited by Sythe on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:53 am

lol i really do got f as in school cuz i dont go to school enough lol
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 5d0vx4
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 am

jessi wrote:Whatsz A matter run outaa thinqs to say like a said Dont Fuck With me cuz ill SInk yur ass and thats exactly what i did, Well While Yur off Hanginq On Rukansz Ball sack. Chewin on his pubes ill bee Out, Catch ya later Pixel Fucker

I didn't run out of things to say , There is no point , all you do is ramble on about things you cannot even back up , Kid you're fourteen in real life, I'm pretty sure I'll fuck you up anyday, But I'm not the one making threats over-the-internet. Alright though Carlos Mencia, Go make some more buildings, your at the bottom of the food chain son, You just got googled images thinking your cool, You're not. Everyone here knows it, You just made the biggest fool of yourself, Flaming on the online boards of JoltScape. How cool. You're not. Your just some kid behind mommy's computer thinking he can get away with anything. I'm going to laugh when you wind up in jail some day because you cannot control your mouth.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:57 am

jessi wrote:lol i really do got f as in school cuz i dont go to school enough lol
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P 5d0vx4

See, Your a failure. You cannot even make decent grades, You won't last in life at all, You can barely last on the internet, You probably know nothing about what is entering and going out of your computer. Do you know what packets are? I hope you keep typing on these forums.

Sincerely , Unjudgeable - Jessi I'd get him off your accounts, Unless you want your computer fucked aswell, Or warn him, if he continues to run his mouth , he's getting a VNC - I'll be banned from joltscape for hacking, or whatever, but his computer will be mine. (This is just a warning , if he is wishing to test me, go ahead.)

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:00 am

before you go assuminq thingsz unjudge even ask Jessi I no a Fuck load of shit. and i do noe what encryption keys are. what did you have to search the internet to find a "big word" to use on me. Lol im in Honorsz Buddy i no a shit load more stuff than you, i bet so Get hang yurself and i can stay on tha computer til wenever. lets see how lonq yu last on this forum i can go all night.
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:01 am

wat lol? i said i get f as in school cuz i dont go to school enough i got confused!

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 am

jessi wrote:before you go assuminq thingsz unjudge even ask Jessi I no a Fuck load of shit. and i do noe what encryption keys are. what did you have to search the internet to find a "big word" to use on me. Lol im in Honorsz Buddy i no a shit load more stuff than you, i bet so Get hang yurself and i can stay on tha computer til wenever. lets see how lonq yu last on this forum i can go all night.

Congratulations.

Last edited by Sythe on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:06 am

Someone get a ban off, I don't want to fuck this kid's computer, but I will. He's ticking me off.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:07 am

unjudgeable you are one fucking idiot. DiD you not see the Big name JESSI where it said i really do get f's im in honors cunt, so shut yur mouth why yu comparinq me to carlos mencia im no mexican im no wetback im no beaner. if anythinq yu should compare me to dane cook. Im at the top of the food Chain Bitch. Even ask jessi my family be makinq more money than you can imagine. in school in 6th grade they calld me Rich Boy faggot So shut tha Fcukk Uhp and yes i did spell Fuck wronq on purpose. i got 4 computers in my House Mines in my room , my mom in tha livinq room , my sister in her room, and my dad laptop. So why dont yu go beat off in tha corner of yur bed to Those lil Runescape characters and Maybe just maybe yu will find out you cant win this, Obv people are readinq this forum just to see me diss yur ass, Lol now yu want someone to ban me? why cuz yu dont wanna get Owned so fuckinq hard you;ll Cry see cant fight yur own battles once again
Yu dont have an age and location set on yur pro either becuz yur one Krumpet old Fart, or becuz yu are scared that someone is gonna come rape you, you lil girl. lol Yu gonna try to hack my computer Go for it ill be waitinq
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:10 am

Sythe wrote:
jessi wrote:before you go assuminq thingsz unjudge even ask Jessi I no a Fuck load of shit. and i do noe what encryption keys are. what did you have to search the internet to find a "big word" to use on me. Lol im in Honorsz Buddy i no a shit load more stuff than you, i bet so Get hang yurself and i can stay on tha computer til wenever. lets see how lonq yu last on this forum i can go all night.

Oh you know a "shit load" because your in eigth grade honors? nice. No , I don't search the internet. Ever take a computer programming class? Do you know what ITT Technical Institute is?I sincerely doubt it, Do you know what mutation strings are? Well lets see if your anti virus does.

No offence sythe but hacking or crashing someone's computer is a federal offence in some cases but can be punished BY LAW because if anything happens to his internet all he has to do is get your ip and trace it if he or his parents want to bad enough can have you arrested or heavaly fined. So I dont think thats the best thing to be saying over a recorded board, because he has proof now if something does happen.

just saying study

of and jessi...

i heard his real name is NED! Shocked
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 am

Nah jessi;s real name is Jessi lmfao its jessi ford
im Rocco Festa. Very Happy and unjudge is an idiot and
he keeps like dooing that thing where it quotes and
it puts what i said above his writing and its making
this forum way to long. is it me or do i always have
the lonqest forums the forum where i got banned
is currently tha longest one and this one is sure to
be close to the 3rd longest
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:15 am

well i was saying carlos mencia i heard his name is Ned not Carlos lol
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next