Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

+3
zykev2
i pk i
jessi
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 2 Empty Re: Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:16 am

Once again - Congratulations

Last edited by Sythe on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 2 Empty Re: Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:17 am

Oooh Lmao did yu read all tha posts i sent I laughed typinq Half of them
lol this kid really thinks i get hurt by getting banned @
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 2 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:18 am

The name calling ? no I don't set age or location because I don't care, What does it matter? That just shows how much of a kid you are, You say the dumbest most immature things.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:20 am

No what i change about yu beinq emo, I stopped readinq Half way through that shit and realized Damn, This kid is one Fuckinq Nerd. thats all i have to say. Do what yu gotta do Chief im not tha One who is gonna lose in tha end Cool

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 2 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:21 am

jessi wrote:Oooh Lmao did yu read all tha posts i sent I laughed typinq Half of them

Yeah, Apparently, You're still on these forums

Last edited by Sythe on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:21 am

JERRY JERRY JERRY!!

nah lol jk jk

Continue pirat
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:22 am

jessi wrote:No what i change about yu beinq emo, I stopped readinq Half way through that shit and realized Damn, This kid is one Fuckinq Nerd. thats all i have to say. Do what yu gotta do Chief im not tha One who is gonna lose in tha end Cool

How far should I take this? Jail ? or prison? You have already claimed you will rape me , Thats a felony, IF you pay attention to the law, You'd know you cannot get away with it, even on the internet.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:22 am

Sythe wrote:
jessi wrote:Oooh Lmao did yu read all tha posts i sent I laughed typinq Half of them
Ofcourse, You won't get hurt by being banned from a forum, but You continue flaming me, You do realise, You have commited several criminal felonies already? Threatening, Etc. You can ALREADY go to jail , But you would know nothing about that. Keep saying stuff kid, You have no idea, I can get so much information with an ip, and do you know what an ip does? It tracks your location, You do realise that means you can get cops coming to your door, taking you to court, for felony?Right?
Not only that, But you computer will have a VNC on it, so I can get credit card numbers and all that good stuff.
*cough* just threatend identity theft
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:25 am

zykev2 wrote:
Sythe wrote:
jessi wrote:before you go assuminq thingsz unjudge even ask Jessi I no a Fuck load of shit. and i do noe what encryption keys are. what did you have to search the internet to find a "big word" to use on me. Lol im in Honorsz Buddy i no a shit load more stuff than you, i bet so Get hang yurself and i can stay on tha computer til wenever. lets see how lonq yu last on this forum i can go all night.

Oh you know a "shit load" because your in eigth grade honors? nice. No , I don't search the internet. Ever take a computer programming class? Do you know what ITT Technical Institute is?I sincerely doubt it, Do you know what mutation strings are? Well lets see if your anti virus does.

No offence sythe but hacking or crashing someone's computer is a federal offence in some cases but can be punished BY LAW because if anything happens to his internet all he has to do is get your ip and trace it if he or his parents want to bad enough can have you arrested or heavaly fined. So I dont think thats the best thing to be saying over a recorded board, because he has proof now if something does happen.

just saying study

of and jessi...

i heard his real name is NED! Shocked

Congratulations.

Last edited by Sythe on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:26 am

zykev2 wrote:
Sythe wrote:
Ofcourse, You won't get hurt by being banned from a forum, but You continue flaming me, You do realise, You have commited several criminal felonies already? Threatening, Etc. You can ALREADY go to jail , But you would know nothing about that. Keep saying stuff kid, You have no idea, I can get so much information with an ip, and do you know what an ip does? It tracks your location, You do realise that means you can get cops coming to your door, taking you to court, for felony?Right?
Not only that, But you computer will have a VNC on it, so I can get credit card numbers and all that good stuff.
*cough* just threatend identity theft

Cough, Do you like VNC's too?

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:26 am

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU "SAY" YOU ARE GOING TO DO.
OK CHIEF STOP TALKINq And DO THA GODAM THING ALREADY IM NOT THA ONE WHO IS SAYINQ IM GONNA GO GET YUR IP AND SEND YOU VMC OR WHAT EVER THE THinq Is cuz i dont give 2 shits. its a game Yur just another puppet in my game. Love fightinq with geeks they get all techniqal and use big words on me. I just dont read it and go Wow. This kid really does have no life, Hes wastinq his time tryinq to say he is gonna Hack my computer when im gonna forget about this all 2moro doesnt that make you feel happy? that yur beinq ignored. I dont even remember what you typed to me on the first page of this post. and no what is real fun noeinq that yur readinq this right now. so yur mimicinq all the words im typinq in yur head. so what if i was to say I like to fuck goats, in yur mind yur sayinq to yurself i like to fuck goats Dont yu just love reaadinq my posts i can always put a Smile on peoples face even if i hate you

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:26 am

Well its not really flamming im just pointing things out.
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:28 am

jessi wrote:ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU "SAY" YOU ARE GOING TO DO.
OK CHIEF STOP TALKINq And DO THA GODAM THING ALREADY IM NOT THA ONE WHO IS SAYINQ IM GONNA GO GET YUR IP AND SEND YOU VMC OR WHAT EVER THE THinq Is cuz i dont give 2 shits. its a game Yur just another puppet in my game. Love fightinq with geeks they get all techniqal and use big words on me. I just dont read it and go Wow. This kid really does have no life, Hes wastinq his time tryinq to say he is gonna Hack my computer when im gonna forget about this all 2moro doesnt that make you feel happy? that yur beinq ignored. I dont even remember what you typed to me on the first page of this post. and no what is real fun noeinq that yur readinq this right now. so yur mimicinq all the words im typinq in yur head. so what if i was to say I like to fuck goats, in yur mind yur sayinq to yurself i like to fuck goats Dont yu just love reaadinq my posts i can always put a Smile on peoples face even if i hate you

You're just a typical thirteen year old.

Last edited by Sythe on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:28 am

zykev2 wrote:Well its not really flamming im just pointing things out.

You're instigating this kid, You do realise this right?

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:31 am

How far should I take this? Jail ? or prison? You have already claimed you will rape me , Thats a felony, IF you pay attention to the law, You'd know you cannot get away with it, even on the internet.
Sythe
====================================================================Thats what you thought in yur head, i did not say i was going to rape you, I said " what are you scared you are going to get raped" Where in that does it say me, by me, I, any of those things that describe on person. NO so stop imagininq shit and get yur facts str8 once again. yu keep mumblin on about o ima send yu a vmc or whatever when your really the one whos gonna get fucked in tha ass by this if sumthing really does happen. DONT YOU GUYS LOVE WHAT THIS KID OR OLD SACK OF SHIT SAYS HE WILL DO IF yu MESS WITH HIM. becuz personally i do *Yes* And stop takinq this shit out on zykev He can say what he wants this isnt yur thread its mines, so he can say what he wans Go ahead zykev do what yur heart desires

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:34 am

w00t after me doing the reserch which i am oh so good at I found this

NC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is remote control
software which allows you to view and fully interact with one computer
desktop (the "VNC server") using a simple program (the
"VNC viewer") on another computer desktop anywhere on the
Internet. The two computers don't even have to be the same type, so for
example you can use VNC to view a Windows Vista desktop at the office on
a Linux or Mac computer at home. For ultimate simplicity, there is even
a Java viewer, so that any desktop can be controlled remotely from
within a browser without having to install software.

PRIZE PLEASE?
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 am

jessi wrote:How far should I take this? Jail ? or prison? You have already claimed you will rape me , Thats a felony, IF you pay attention to the law, You'd know you cannot get away with it, even on the internet.
Sythe
====================================================================Thats what you thought in yur head, i did not say i was going to rape you, I said " what are you scared you are going to get raped" Where in that does it say me, by me, I, any of those things that describe on person. NO so stop imagininq shit and get yur facts str8 once again. yu keep mumblin on about o ima send yu a vmc or whatever when your really the one whos gonna get fucked in tha ass by this if sumthing really does happen. DONT YOU GUYS LOVE WHAT THIS KID OR OLD SACK OF SHIT SAYS HE WILL DO IF yu MESS WITH HIM. becuz personally i do *Yes* And stop takinq this shit out on zykev He can say what he wants this isnt yur thread its mines, so he can say what he wans Go ahead zykev do what yur heart desires

Alright.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 am

Lmao Too Much Big words zykev why dont yu shorten that up so an 8th grader can understand Wink And Unjudge Yu racist Whore, you call to many people Jews. ima get an army of jews to jump on yur back, Stop doinq that thing where it quotes what we said we already noe what we said cuz yu no we typed it. Cmon were almost there like 5 more posts til i get the thread that has 1st and 2nd amount of posts Wink
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:43 am

Wow no whos a really good at talkinq that would be warm yogurt did you see what he typed to 2 rule brekers. i started dyinq laughinq like damn this guy really noes his shit

""I am not the type of person who does bad things, nor do i support the doing of bad things. That is why i am astounded that i ever made aquaintences with such rule breakers that these two people blatantly portray themselves as. I am truley grieved to know that i used to count these two players, nay humanbeings as friends of mine after such a travesty and disregard for the rules of joltscape. The rules are its most fundamental aspect and they are there to preserve the saftey and dignity of all jolt players everywhere; and contrary to popular belief rule breaking is not acceptable. In the thriving society that we are emersed in today there is no room for people of this nature, that is why i suggest that the 2 players in question be banned from the server; And recieve the death penalty.""

-With Deepest Regards
Warmyogurt

PS: OWNED GTFO FAGGITS
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:45 am

i lol'd ^ well im out for the night peace be on tommorow!
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:47 am

Kk Bye Byesz Zykev lmao. ill be goiinqq to bed also im pretty shit tired. ugh, 2 posts away from beinq 2nd thread with most posts..

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:54 am

Don't you just love how they "have" too get rid of me on Joltscape
The only way they could do it is by i-p banninq isnt that nice.
Guess i was 2 much of a nuisance for All the little pmsinq little
Girls *cough*Unjudge,Rukan,2 S T E P,*Cough*

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 2 Szwkn4
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:21 am

Wow amazing I get on for a while and you JEssi's account went from like 40 psots to 120 and unjudge raised his by a good 40 but seems Unjudge lost you have way more proof over him and btw if any of you send this shit to the cops you are officially gay for doing it seeing as you are sending something that mainly started and still has to do with the game to the cops!

SO keep going I don't want to stop you btw sythe don't take the crp out on zyke he didn't do anything he is just pointing out what you say Very Happy
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  rukan23 Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:58 am

little girl?? ur calling us little girls but ur the only one actling like that cussing people out cus they banned u ok shut up u got cuaght ur banned ur ipd so just leave i mean cmon u have to have some kind of life right? why r u still here l0l.....

rukan23

Back to top Go down

Post  Pk Ya Head Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Not to interfear in the Post for real, i'd like to say that unjudge is one of those who insult people by race, he talks about your a sad jew and stuff, and he is acculy in my head Mr.Law himself. Or as i think he whould like to be the owner or even "God" of the server.

Keep on Posting.
Pk Ya Head
Pk Ya Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next