Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

+3
zykev2
i pk i
jessi
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 3 Empty Re: Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Lmfao Sythe Do you not see What other people are postinq? Stop gettinq Yur panties
Caught up in a knot And fight back with some real Fun dissses Razz Thatsz What
I been smackinq yu in tha face with all this time. This whole time you been talkinq bout vncs and "hackinq my shit" Why dont you stop gettinq all techniqal and Nerdy and be creative and find some ways to diss me. This is tha reason i been Fightinq With yo asz. Its like Testinq yur creative ability Which Right now you have Below An F So keep tryinq Buddy.So Unless you pull Up your Gradesz. Looksz Like Yur stayinq Back. Looksz To me yu can Never Win a Crowd :d.

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 3 2q1ci9c

Last edited by jessi on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 3 Empty Re: Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P

Post  jessi Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Lmfao Woo this is my 2nd Forum With The most Posts Laughing
Brb Unjudge Goinq to tha Eye Doctorsz. Guess gettinq Banned
Really Did Burn my eyes. rabbit
Welpsz I Guessz Im done with This Been on thiss server not even 3 Days and been banned 3 times Becuz of Lil Girlsz. Like unjudgeable. nd 2 S T E P - Page 3 2q1ci9c
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Hey why do people say Jew cause most people playing this server are nerds so next time you say "your a stupid jew-----" think twice cause Ill check you like hell.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 pm

i pk i wrote:Hey why do people say Jew cause most people playing this server are nerds so next time you say "your a stupid jew-----" think twice cause Ill check you like hell.

Check me.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 pm

jessi wrote:Lmfao Sythe Do you not see What other people are postinq? Stop gettinq Yur panties
Caught up in a knot And fight back with some real Fun dissses Razz Thatsz What
I been smackinq yu in tha face with all this time. This whole time you been talkinq bout vncs and "hackinq my shit" Why dont you stop gettinq all techniqal and Nerdy and be creative and find some ways to diss me. This is tha reason i been Fightinq With yo asz. Its like Testinq yur creative ability Which Right now you have Below An F So keep tryinq Buddy.So Unless you pull Up your Gradesz. Looksz Like Yur stayinq Back. Looksz To me yu can Never Win a Crowd :d.

I won't lower my standards, To raise yours.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

NAAAA I thought over it you guys live in Europe probably Germany there I guess you are very racist to Jews here in U.S. alot of people are racist to immigrant's blacks and whatnot I don't like it but O well when you grow up those Jews are gonna beat you if you say it to them.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:21 am

well really thats the reality of the world today no matter where you are in the world racism will follow but even I am sometimes caught in alittle racism because I live in florida (im white) but about 98% of the population is Puerto Rican and Mexican flashing there flags... if they like it so much go back. but I am not at all racist i think everyone finds themselfs in that situation sometimes.
zykev2
zykev2

http://www.joltscapev3.smfforfree2.com

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:30 am

I live in Savannah, Ga. ( Close Very Happy ) and not much racism here but when I see some Indian kid walk by or chinese they sometimes call Indian kids ( we don't really got muslim ) Ossama or Sudam and Chinese people for their ching chong thing.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:40 am

i just went to savanah georiga like 2-3 weeks ago... to go to some weird restraunt Pauladen or however you spell that cooks name yea well we drove like 7 hours just to go to a freaking restraunt lol
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:59 am

i no Unjudge Needs to Callinq People Jews im just Callinq this kid a lil Girl lmao and he is gettinq so pissed i love All this Shit he says hes gonna do but you no what My computers still workinq fine
jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  zykev2 Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:13 am

yea jessi just stay here til v3 comes out.
zykev2
zykev2

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloriousfear Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 am

ROFL I LAUGHED MY FUKING ASS OF WHEN I SAW THE BANNER U MADE FOR RUKAN DUDE THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! OMG THAT WAS SO COOL AND I CANT DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING U SAID GL IRL

Gloriousfear

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Thank yOu Everyone For lovinq the Posts i made
Btw THis iS ROCKY.! Im jhust usinq jessi's
Joltscape Forum. Jessi isnt ip banned
I am Lol. thats y it says Rocky under
all the posts i do. If it says jessi
that means jessi posted it if it sasys
rocky that means i did it

Rocky = eat maul....
Jessi = eat maul... / Q Q Tw1n Q Q

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:25 pm

my internet is SLOWWWWWWWw

jessi
jessi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3